PCA ITSolutions is our department specialized in the realization and development of the most advanced and efficient technological platforms.
Thanks to this important investment, PCA is able to satisfy the different needs of the clients by providing useful IT tools, services and solutions to support the process of risk assessment in claims management:
Home Insurance is an innovative IT tool developed by our company to offer each client the possibility to access to and interact in real time with information in the PCA database, operating from any computer through a simple Internet connection. Home Insurance, whose operation is similar to the “Home Banking” model, enables external access to an electronic database of the company 24/7.
Our clients can access the Home Insurance IT system using a user name (USERID) and a password logging in on the web site.
The PCA Claims Management unit uses an operating protocol developed in order to obtain:
- the best performance of the service for reimbursement of medical expenses;
- the control of the entire client/broker/insurance company interaction process.
In particular, thanks to the presence of dedicated professionals and of specific technological tools, we offer the individual client access (with the use of specific credentials) to the web portal “Ubiquity” enabling them to:
- review the status of the claims;
- record and update their requests avoiding shipping costs related to documents;
- know the documentation necessary to obtain a secure and timely refund;
- review the terms and the conditions of a contract;
- consult news, information and details useful in relation to the fruition of the service (for example a list of clinics/hospitals);
- receive the support of specialized professionals for the verification of the claims and the elements necessary for the refund procedure;
- maintain relations with our offices during working days;
- receive updates via email/sms regarding the status of payments and refunds.