Policy within the meaning of Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
Data handling aims and methods
The data already obtained by PCA Spa or that will be subsequently communicated or acquired by it, will be handled for the execution of the contract and for administrative, statistical, commercial purposes, for credit protection and management and for the fulfilment of law requirements. This data will be handled partly as hardcopy and partly with electronic tools in compliance with the security measures provided for by the same Legislative Decree 196/2003. Data handling will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, and transparency in order to ensure confidentiality and the protection of the rights of the concerned person.
Mandatory nature and consequences of data provision refusal.
Data provision is mandatory. The non-availability of data relevant for the purposes of correct and complete execution of the activities can make the execution of contractual relations more difficult, more expensive and, in some cases, impossible. Signing this agreement entails the consent to data handling by PCA Spa for the purposes indicated above.
Subjects to whom the data may be communicated.
The data can be communicated to companies, institutions, consortia, banks, associations and professionals operating in Italy and in the EU member countries for the purposes set out above. It may also be the subject of communication to parent companies, subsidiaries and associates, and communicated to authorities that are responsible and authorized by law for this purpose.
Data handling controller, supervisor and processors.
The data handling controller is PCA Spa and the Supervisor of the same is Roberto Armana, as the Legal Representative of the Company, with registered offices in Viale Isonzo n. 14/1 – Milan and the processors are the relevant PCA offices. For any further information and to exercise your rights as concerned person, write to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rights of the concerned person.
In relation to the present handling of personal data, within the meaning of Article 7:
- The concerned person has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet stored, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The concerned person has the right to obtain information about: a. the origin of the personal data; b. handling purposes and modes; c. the logic applied in the event of handling carried out with the aid of electronic tools; d. the identification data of the controller, of the supervisors and of the representative appointed within the meaning of article 5, subparagraph 2; e. the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated or that may be aware of as representative appointed in the territory of the State, as supervisors or processors.
- The concerned person has the right to obtain: a. the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data; b. the cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or block of data handled in violation of the law, including data that does not require to be stored in relation to the purposes for which data was collected or subsequently handled; c. the attestation that the operations described in letters a) and b) have been brought to the knowledge, even as regards their content, of those to whom the data was communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the handling of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the handling of personal data for purposes of sending advertising or direct sale materials or for market researches or commercial communication.